“Good way to finish day on Lobster Boat”

Pearl Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located at the corner of Commercial Street and Kendrick Avenue on picturesque Wellfleet Harbor, Pearl is the quintessential Cape Cod dining experience. It features indoor-outdoor dining on multi-level decks with panoramic views of the entire harbor including the main boat dock, the town pier, Mayo Beach, and Great Island. Pearl offers delicious, fresh local seafood, an array of craft and local beers, wine, cocktails, and some of the greatest views that you will find anywhere. We use local fisherman and growers whenever possible to not only provide the best possible dining experience, but also to support our fellow Cape Cod businesses. Come in for our Fresh Music Live Seafood happy hour with live musical performances by local Cape Cod musicians, combined with great deals on select items from our raw bar. Join us on select days from 3pm-5pm for great summer fun, food and entertainment.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stopped here after our day on the lobster boat. We sampled some oysters and chowda . The food was excellent and the beer was COLD. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Definite must after going out with Capt Dave .

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Food was excellent. Will go back. Had the scallops but will try and split a dinner next time as both my husband and I couldn`t finish!
Sat outside on the upstairs deck right across the street from the ocean

1  Thank mil421
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped to eat at Pearl after watching the sun set a Duck Harbor Beach. We had known about Pearl via research on the internet. We were quickly seated without waiting even though the restaurant was busy and full of patrons. WE sat outside on the screened patio, which was perfect for us. I enjoy dinning outside, but the bugs at night were overwhelming. Thankfully the patio had a quite table for us in the corner. My boyfriend throughly enjoyed the lobster roll and I loved the chowder.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I dined here the third week of May and had a lovely outdoor seat, even though it was a bit chilly. The waitress was very friendly and recommended the tuna sashimi for an appetizer. So delicious! It is not something we would usually order, but it was fabulous! My husband had the grilled swordfish and said it was the best meal he has had on cape. I had the fish tacos which were also very good. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Pearl has a great deck that overlooks Wellfleet Harbor, so it was nice to sit here and enjoy a drink. The service was pretty poor, the mussels dish was just average, and the oyster po'boy was a little on the skimpy side. Good bar scene. Nothing to write home about.