“Worth getting up early”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Wellfleet
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: PB Boulangerie Bistro is an award-winning Zagat-Rated French Bakery, Pastry Shop, and Bistro. Our Chefs use traditional European techniques to create specialty hand-crafted products, and the finest French cuisine with only the best natural ingredients. A taste of France on Cape Cod!
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The atmosphere and food here is really something special! You'll see a line out the door early in the morning, reflecting the popularity of this bakery.

4  Thank LouinZurich
There are newer reviews for PB Boulangerie Bistro

Reviewed 30 May 2014

On every visit to the Cape we stop by at least once and always hope we arrive in time to snag one of the incredible almond croissants. On a previous visit the clerk suggested we order in advance using their online website. As they are closed on Monday and Tuesday and orders are required to be made 24 hours in advance, we placed our order via phone with Devin on Sunday and when we arrived on Wednesday, it was waiting for us to pick it up. Yes, we finally got our spectacular croissants -- and the brioche, cookies, pain au chocolate, pain au raisins and brownie, as well. Not only were the pastries outstanding (the almond croissant my personal favorite), but my small order was treated with the same courtesy and accuracy as if it were a more significant purchase. Yes, we will return! Yes, we will pre-order! Yes, their system works!

3  Thank Linda K
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped by to grab some pastries for breakfast. The line moved fast. Everything was tasty. Coffee ok but nothing great. Lot was full but cars seemed to be constantly pulling in/out so a spot opened up just as we arrived.

2  Thank mm137
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went here for some fresh bread as this place was suggested as a great place.
The bread was great but they are very particular so if in a hurry do not go. They act like a European bistro not in a hurry which I really like. I will be on the lower cape in July and will definitely try lunch.
Friend's have highly suggested I try a meal there so I will. The place reminds you of a bistro in France.

3  Thank kappy26
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This is a great place for a mid morning pit stop to grab a croissant and coffee. The croissant are exceptional and are the best my wife and I have ever tasted. Also, according to a nice local in line, the breads are top notch. Great place to stop going to or from Provincetown.

3  Thank Princewood_court_