“Like actually eating in Italy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rino's Ristorante
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Like actually eating in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I went to Rinos last week I sat at the bar. Service was prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. I ordered the calamari which was fried to perfection, also ordered a plate of wellfleet oysters which were perfect and got a Cesar salad which was the freshest and best i had in a long time. I got a pizza to go and let me tell you it rocks, absolutely the best i ever had period !!!!! The atmosphere was relaxing and inviting if you are ever in or near Wellfleet Ma I would stop in !!!!

Pembroke, Massachusetts
“New Hot Spot for Authentic Italian - Outer Cape”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rino's is back (but the name will be changing)! After getting a late start last year in August, Rino's has re-open as of May 1st. The owners have a new cook in the kitchen, have made renovations to the layout of the restaurant including the bar area and a large "community table" at the rear for large parties, and are installing a bocce court! Very thoughtful improvements. Went there a few days ago with my daughter. Food was delicious. Started off with yummy bread and olives and then had a Caesar salad followed by a four-cheese thin crust pizza--delicious!

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most Authentic Italian I have had in a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We gave Rinos another chance this year and were pleasantly surprised. The updates that went into the bar, dining room and outside patio were stylistically speaking very nice. Our server informed us that they are still finishing up a bocce ball court outside for their customers for the season. The menu has changed since last year for the better. The wine selection is diverse and more than acceptable. The regular dinner menu features appetizers, soups/salads, entrees and pizzas. There is also a separate "create your own" pasta menu with 5 different pastas that are made in house, a variety of classic homemade italian sauces to choose from and various proteins to top the pasta dish off with. We shared the antipasto platter which was not only gorgeous in presentation but absolutely delicious. Enough for 4 people to share as a light appetizer The dish featured four different cured meats and cheeses. As an entree my husband ordered the tuscan steak which was a 20 oz porterhouse. It came with fingerling potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Cooked perfectly to our liking (medium-rare) and very tasty indeed. My son and daughter both ordered a pizza margherita and meat pizza with proscuitto, soppressata and pepperoni. Very impressive thin crust italian style pizzas. I created my own pasta dish with fresh pappardelle, a very simple but flavorful bolognese sauce and meatballs on top of that. Although my pasta dish was 21.95 the portion was more than acceptable and it did come with a choice of a caeser or house salad. I opted for the house salad and was extremely pleased. As a dessert our server sold us on the pine nut moscato panna cotta which was a great recommendation. Overall this was one of the most enjoyable dining experiences we have ever had on cape cod. The food/wine and service was outstanding. We will definitely be returning and spreading the good word about this italian gem on the upper cape.

1 Thank Wunderlich85
Paris, France
“Amazing Dinner at Amazing Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Dear Fellow readers and Trip Advisors,

I had an amazing dinner the other night a Rino's Ristorante. I was able to get a table for my fiance and me within a few minutes, despite us not having made a reservation in advance. The store manager (I believe his name was Adrian) seated us right away and gave us an incredible wine recommendation that my fiance now loves.

Both of us were amazed by the variety of Italian cuisine (both of us have traveled Italy before and were impressed as to how authentic the meals were prepared. We started off with the veal parmigiana and continued with the seafood risotto as small starters. I decided for the Tuscan Steak and my fiance enjoyed the Pappardelle bolognese.

Both of us left the restaurant feeling as if we hit nirvana. We were particularly impressed with the service our waitress (Katie ). She served all our meals with a smile in a very professional manner.

Overall, I can recommend this location to all Cape Cod visitors (as this was our first time out on the Cape) and residents.

Amazing time with amazing food in an amazing location

I am sure you will also have such a splendid experience as we did

2 Thank mike T
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“2014 first full year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

My wife and I live on Cape Cod . We went out to Rino's for Mother's Day with another couple and were pleasantly surprised how good the food and service were this year. The restaurant opened at the end of the tourist season last year while still under construction and I believe that hurt them. A small plate of olives and homemade bread are put on the table before your order. There's a set menu for $19-22 depending on chicken or veal and a full service menu, appetizer ,soup, salad entrée, and dessert. We shared one calamari appetizer which was large enough for three . Calamari was excellent. You had choice of 14" pizza's and their made in the thin crust Italian style. Two of us choose the veal Marsala over home made pasta and it was very good. My wife had the seafood risotto and it was loaded with lobster and scallop's. We ordered a bottle of Ruffino and priced at $26 which we thought was very fair. We ordered a few Italian pastries and took them home. The décor is pleasant Italian restorante style and there is a bar as you first walk in. All in all an excellent choice.

2 Thank silverbullet100