“very good meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Campbell Hall, New York
“very good meal”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stopped in on a Thursday night because of the reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. we were seated right away, service was very good. I had the special of crabmeat ravoil, my husband had the cape cod pallea which was also very good. over all an excellent dinner and we would go back

Visited August 2014
1 Thank lynnturnbull

• Chinese (Traditional) first
East Walpole, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skip this place - one of the worst dining experiences!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We are part-time residents and have frequented this restaurant, however, we are done. While it has been ok in the past, our last visit will be our last. While it is a small, comfy restaurant, it is pricey for the amount and quality of the food, but a serving a mussels with sand in it and the waitress refusing to take it off the bill was unacceptable. She made some excuse that they were probably the last of the batch and gave us a complementary glass of wine, which we didn't want. My wife had the pork tenderloin, which was flavorless. I believe that the owner should have a policy if patrons are unhappy about something, but refusing to take something off the bill that was full of sand - every single mussel, was the straw that broke the camel's back. There are many better places to go!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fea5600
Bristol, Connecticut
“Best dining experience of our trip”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

"Casual fine dining" as it advertises fits. We were dressed casually, but felt comfortable. Very nice ambiance and tasteful decorating welcomed us. My husband liked his paella, and I enjoyed the special 5-6pm of app/entree/desert. The crusted almond sole was the best meal of our Cape Cod trip this year. Will be sure to return!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jessicatrz
Eastham
“A pleasant brunch experience”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Finely JPs has been a favorite evening dining spot for a couple of years but we recently began to enjoy the Sunday Brunch from 10-2. The menu has a variety of brunch items, but I have always enjoyed the Benedict's. On this Sunday it was a clam cake Benedict that caught my eye. It was delicious. My wife feasted on a Spinach omelette for the second time having liked it from the last visit.

The atmosphere is very laid back and relaxed unlike many breakfast restaurants that are abuzz with the sounds of plates and silverware clanking and people bustling about on all sides. The sun filled the room this day and the sliders were ajar allowing a gentle breeze to enter the room. Our waitress was pleasant and prompt and quick to refill my coffee cup. The portions are not huge but every bite is delicious and I left feeling filled and not stuffed, allowing me to enjoy an active afternon.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rick M
Medford, Ma Usa
“There are just soooo many better places to eat”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I had the sole it was breaded in flour and had no taste whatsoever and definately not almond crusted. The roasted potatoes had no seasoning either, and the asparagus was equally flavorless. I believe they actually removed the flavor from the asparagus. There was no sauce of any sort so everything was completely dry. We ate at the bar, but you might as well sit at a table because the bartender keeps disappearing and never once enquired if I might like a drink.

• Visited April 2014