“A Hidden Gem”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

As we were driving in our vehicle, we notice that it was very difficult to find since there were a minimum amount of signs. When we got there, we started to check out the beach. Overall, it was okay. The only thing that disappointed us was the access to the beach. There is no stairs to access the beach, you have to walk up and down a steep, bumpy and sandy road. The reason why this is a problen is because if someone had a disablity of somesort it wouldn't be the easiest thing to approach the ocean. Other than thant the beach was great. On the other hand, the restaraunt/bar was exeptional. The service couldn't have been better and the food was excellent.

Visited August 2013

Redwood City, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome food! Love the oysters!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Great raw bar- got oysters and steamed mussels. My girlfriend and I also split a scallop roll, which the scallops were huge but tender. The only thing we probably wouldn't order again was the tuna sashimi - it was ok, but there was just other items that were better-

Great bar too- Bloody Marys were delish!

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Truly - I am a little hesitant to write a review of this place, because I don't want more people to discover it, however I have to... This beach is spectacular. My husband and I, with our three children (11, 12, and 16), spent a perfect day swimming in 63 degree water. Crystal clear. Low tide. Perfect. Midday we had a delicious lunch at The Beachcomber - fish tacos and cold beer - which made the afternoon all the more enjoyable. At one point during the day my oldest daughter said, "This place is heaven!" I could not agree more.

Wellfleet, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun !!!! Great Beach, Great food, Good Night life, Great Music”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Lots of Fun, A Raw Bar, Good pub food, Great location on the Ocean. Get there early it fills up every day !!!

At night it is a hot spot, great live music

Wellfleet, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Time Warp”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Atmosphere very much like 70' surf bar...but much, much more! Lunch menu caters to families, with a very good variety of food for the kids. Children's menu excellent, as well as regular menu.
We are local "fleetians" that visit five or eight times during the summer. We enjoy the nachos for two and drinks on the deck. This is a must see if you are visiting Wellfleet. Our older kids enjoy the night side of the "Comer". Reminds me of the places I went for bands in the 60's ... long, long, time ago!