“Awesome Breakfast!!”
Review of The Wicked Oyster

The Wicked Oyster
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wicked Oyster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This review is for breakfast only, have not had luch or dinner here yet...

Food was great - I had an omelet with avocado and mushrooms which came with toast and homefries, I added the fresh fruit cup which was amazing, the fruit was really fresh and it was a nice assortment, it reminded me of something I would get in California! My 1 year old ate most of it herself- she LOVED the blueberries.

Other folks in our party had the eggs beni, waffle and bagel with lox -all around a great, fresh meal. Next time I am getting the corned beef hash!!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very nice and helpful waitress, lovely food, good cocktails all made my husband's birthday dinner a delight.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Funky, cool atmosphere. Great food, great service. We ordered the bombe for dessert and wished we each got our own because it was so ridiculously good. Entree portions were a little small, but not unreasonable. We left full and pleased.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We dropped in for lunch and had a great meal. A welcome change from all the fried stuff that most places serve. Utterly lovely clam chowder, leagues above all the other bowls we've had elsewhere. Gorgeous oyster stew too and a great burger. Pleasant service, simple decor.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Portuguese influenced little necks, pork with cod over leeks was the best meal in Wellfleet over Labor Day weekend. Right on combination of tastes.