“Not many choices”

Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Wellfleet
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
“Not many choices”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The ice cream was good but there were not many choices. Didn't try their Subs went for ice cream only. We had ice cream at a different place each day for 8 days ... this was at the bottom of the list.

Visited July 2014

“BEST steak bomb!!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

If you love steak and you love subs you must get yourself a steak bomb from bobs. My husband and I share a large steak bomb fully loaded with a side of home made onion rings!! Best in town!! Outside seating and indoor seating available. Ice cream too! And a new bar!

Meriden, CT
“OK ice cream”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This roadside stand offers food and ice cream. Only had ice cream so I cannot comment on the food. The ice cream was ok. All the typical flavors with a few Cape variations. There is much better ice cream at Sweet and Savory or other places. I would skip Bob's.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MeridenTravelers
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Surprisingly Great Atmosphere & Food”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

While traveling up to P-town, my husband and I were looking for something small/roadside so that we could grab a quick bite. This place looked considerably busy, so we decided to stop off here. I'm so glad that we did. For such a small place, they had a pretty expansive menu; a lot of yummy sounding offerings. I had 3 clam fritters & a cup of New England clam chowder that was piping hot and seriously yummy. My husband had what he is referring to as "real kale soup" and thought it was delicious. The family that ordered before us ordered for 13 people, including a full lobster dinner and it only took about a half hour for them to get their food - and it ALL came out at the same time! We were impressed. They've got tasty offerings, a full bar and very, very friendly & efficient staff. When we are heading in that direction in the future, we will definitely be sure to stop by!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank MaBoogins
Woodsville, New Hampshire
“Appetizers and Meal Plus Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I went here for my sister`s 50th birthday. The appetizers were amazing - Great potato skins, chicken wings, cheese poppers, and a salad. Several different meals were ordered. The scallops I tried were delicious! Other meals were also praised! We were treated very well by the entire staff!!!!

• Visited June 2014