“Great meal for the whole family.”

Marconi Beach Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This restaurant does a great job satisfying the whole family. My sons and their friends say they service the best friend chicken. I was able to get my seafood fix and my husband enjoyed the ribs. The service is always great and we make the a visit each year when we visit Wellfleet.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

If you like barbecue, do not miss this place! Generous portions, very good food. We had ribs, fried shrimp, steak and the porkinator sandwich - loved everything. The cornbread was fantastic!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went to this restaurant on our way back from Brewster after a baseball game. We had eaten generic burgers at the game but were still hungry, and the yummy smoke smell lured us in. Our waitress was super friendly, and quickly took our drink order. We both wanted to try a few things, so after much deliberation, we both went with a BBQ combo, which lets you choose two items in a list, and build your plate. I had the fried chicken and smoked beef brisket, while my friend had the fried chicken and smoked ribs. The plates came with a cornbread muffin, coleslaw, BBQ beans and a potato choice (fries, mashed, sweet potato fries...). Our waitress asked us what pieces of chicken we wanted, which was nice. Our jaw dropped to the floor when our plates arrived: there was SO much food! We're both medium eaters (light eaters by some American standards), and we could have shared a plate and would have been content. Yhe fried chicken was amazingly good! Crispy, juicy, nicely seasonned. The brisket was on the dry side and a bit dissapointing. The ribs were okay, but dry (a but crunchy), but fell off the bone. The beans and coleslaw were good, the corn muffin was too sweet for my taste. We did save one for the next day. We ate as much as we could, but could't clean our plates.
I recommend the fried chicken, would have it every week! The two BBQ offerings we tried were somewhat dissapointing though.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Surrounded by the typical seafood places along Route 6, the divine smell of the smoker in the front of this quaint family restaurant drew us in, and what a great decision! I'm writing this review as well are pulling out and I can't wait to come back, even though half of my huge portion ended up in a take out box. This restaurant left nothing to be desired: a charming location, super friendly staff and delicious food, all tucked away from the chintz and cheapness of the typical tourist traps you'd expect to find.

We had a half rack of ribs that fell off the bone and melted in your mouth and the pulled pork sandwich with the sweet potato fries. And then ordered more of the cornbread muffins to go because one wasn't enough!

Take advantage of the location and enjoy a great meal on your way down Cape. One stop and you'll be hooked. This is going to be a new family tradition!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stopped here on a whim when I went by the place several times and saw it was usually busy. Soooooo glad I did. Had the BBQ half chicken with the best smashed potatoes/gravy ever. Friend had the pulled pork Mac and cheese and she's still raving about it. Plentiful portions, a great staff and fun bar area make this one of my best finds in awhile. If I had the time today I would drive the 3 hrs just for another meal at this great spot.