“Delicious smokey ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stopped here for lunch after a long bike ride. My husband said some of the best ribs he's had. He loved the smokey flavor, my son loved them too! I had the seafood chowder which was really good. We started with the calamari which I would pass on even though the kids ate it all quickly. I think they were just hungry. The breaded fell off the calamari after one bite/dip into (asked for) marinara sauce. Over all pretty good. I thought it was a bit expensive for lunch. Charged us a full 1/3 slab price for lunch. Thought they should have a lunch version of their BBQ stuff maybe with less sides included? Enjoy!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great food, for the meat eaters and even the non-meat eaters in our group. Celebrating a birthday on the Cape and the birthday guy only wanted BBQ. Did not think we would find it and figured it would not be much if we did.. Marconi's proved us wrong. The food was great, the staff friendly and engaging ( Kevin was terrific). No one made a bad choice. There may be a wait, but it was worth it. And they were very accomodating to some odd requests..

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I'm wondering why I am not seeing more recent reviews of this restaurant, and perhaps because the correct name is "Russ & Marie's Marconi Beach BBQ and Seafood Restaurant". Even though this establishment is a bit of a drive from where we stay when on the Cape, everyone in our party feels the excellent fried chicken is worth the drive. The barbecue baked beans are amazing as well. The coleslaw, potato salad and smashed potatoes were all very good. The only less-than-successful side dish was the mac and cheese. It was dry and grainy instead of rich and creamy. But overall a wonderful dinner.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a take out meal as were running late on our way back from the beach. We had various combo meals, all good and tasty, with a lot of food for your money. I didn't like the sweet potato, but that's just my personal taste.

There aren't many BBQ places on the Cape, so It gets 4 stars as it's reasonably good BBQ food. So, if you want BBQ on the Cape, this is the place. And the smokey smell is very enticing.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

At the recommendation of permanent Cape Cod residents, we ate there for lunch. The delicious smells from the smoker strategically situated in front made our mouths water as soon as we exited the car. The restaurant was not crowded at the odd hour, although when we passed by later, the place was packed. Our service was excellent, and the food was fantastic! The ribs, so tender they fell off the bone, were delicious. One of the day's specials, clam balls, were packed with clams and nicely complemented by the remoulade sauce. The portions were very large, but there wasn't a morsel left. As an indicator of how much we enjoyed it, we probably would have stopped there for dinner when we drove by later, if there had been a parking space available.

1  Thank SisBoston