“A change of pace”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The food is generally very good with a menu that ranges from Pizza, white and red, to steak, sausage, pasta and seafood. Small and air-conditioning that was too cold but worth a visit if you are tired of the outdoor shacks.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Wonderful, cozy place for a quick breakfast or coffee! Pretty busy so go early or later on. The muffin selection is vast with average prices.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I never found the service slow, because we get our pizza to go! Theyou even have White Pizza - we get the one called Bianca- is one of the best white pizza I have had. Fresh herbs & garlic, wonderful thin crust & four kinds of cheese. Why cook on vacation when this is available?

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I went here for breakfast. Our food was good - but we had an extremely long wait for it. My wife had a slight problem with her order which they more than corrected - but like everything else - very slowly

1  Thank ellobo211
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There are many things I like about this nice little spot. I love the atmosphere, music, menu, and the fact that it is small and cozy.
the pizza is the best on the outer cape. And in the morning you can stop in and get a good cup of coffee and fresh bakery.

1  Thank mary m