The Inn is inviting and comfortable, with all the comforts of home plus a few extras. The fireplace in the room was a nice touch, housekeeping kept the room neat and clean and daily breakfasts were creative and delicious. The location is great for just walking or biking the downtown area, or as a starting point for exploring the OBX. The staff was warm and friendly and we enjoyed several visits and conversations with Bob and Bebe, our gracious Innkeepers. We would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Doe Inn was born out of a lifelong love of traveling and exploring the beautiful homes of people kind enough to host us. We bought a beautiful 19th-century home and spent two years renovating it before opening our doors in 1995. You’ll get the entire getaway experience here staying in one of our eight rooms and enjoying a four-course breakfast each morning. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just taking a trip with your special someone, there’s always something for you to enjoy here. There’s nothing we love more than hosting people from all around the world, and we hope to add you to that list soon enough. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your White Doe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Doe Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The White Doe Hotel Manteo