This was our first trip to the Outer Banks, and the first stay in a Bed and Breakfast. The experience was amazing! From our greeting at the car by the loving kitty, Buddy, to the warm welcome by the innkeeper, Beth, it was the beginning of a wonderful three night trip. We stayed in the Turret room, but on the next trip would like to try one of the other rooms. (Yes, we definitely plan to return) The breakfast on the terrace was incredible.
We give the White Doe a hearty recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury lodging, quality service, and island life await you at the White Doe Inn; located in the quaint, coastal village of Manteo on Roanoke Island, NC. All bedchambers are decorated with family heirlooms, turn-of-the-century antiques & reproductions with comfortable sitting areas and fireplaces. Several rooms offer spa tubs for two and balconies. A full breakfast if offered daily. Every effort has been made to create a comfortable and intimate ambiance. Pets and children under 10 are not allowed at the White Doe Inn (Main House). The White Fawn Cottage is available for up to six guests and accommodates children and pets. It is adjacent to the Inn; however, amenities are not included but may be added; i.e. spa services, breakfast and dinner at the inn. Call for specific details and to reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Booking.com so you can book your The White Doe Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Doe Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The White Doe Hotel Manteo