“Will do it again ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Havelock, North Carolina, United States
“Will do it again ”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome. Probably the best lasagne I have ever eaten . Allow yourself 2 hours if having dinner before the lost colony performance. Staff very friendly. Kept glasses filled. Food was hot! Not premade. Have gluten free pizza and penne. Enjoy!!!

2 Thank Glenda S

“Great food but odd service”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Food was very good. My husband, who is Italian enjoyed it so that says a lot to me. Expected a bit more on the kids spaghetti. Service was odd...waitress stopped in the middle of us giving her our orders because she said she had an order up. When we ordered canolli for dessert, she said she had to check if enough shells werenot frozen. Then she brought two of us canolli and had to wait 5 minutes for the other two. Over heard her telling two other paterons, who were sitting at other tables but talking to each other, to sit at one table...place was only about 3/4 full. Oh, and when we came in and asked for a highchair, were told there were only two and in use. Food was good though. Waitress was just a bit odd. Oh, and dated decor.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tricia C
“Valentines Tradition...”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This was everything we expected and more. We have been coming here each year for valentines day and we are never dissapointed. In the previous years we would order close to the same thing. The waiter had no problems with me coming up with my own pasta dish with my chosen sauce, noodle type, and meats I wanted in it. My fiance always gets the lobster ravioli and it is on point every time. We also always get the bruschetta al granchio and I have yet to find another place who's tastes as good as it does here. We've tried the stuffed chicken salad... excellent! This past time I ordered a plate with shrimp and seared tuna the tune was a little to sweet to my liking but whatever sauce that they cooked those shrimp in was out of this world! Potatoe skins are also excellent, and the pizzas.... seriously the best around. They really take interest in your preferences and didn't mind us switching up the menu a bit. This place never fails us! As a desert I would definately recommend the tuxedo bomb. As an appetizer bruschetta al granchio definately! As main dishes lobster ravioli or the tuna and shrimp recipe. Also don't be afraid to ask the waitress for additional add ins or swaps, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results of your food being exactly how you want it. If you're a wine drinker I would recommend the sweet white sparkling Moscato . Very good. And to top off an excellent evening they would give me a red rose to take home! They definately aim to please. As in all resteraunt they do have their off says after all.. who doesn't but if anything else don't be afraid to give this place a try. I know we always leave satisfied!

3 Thank Morgan S
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Pretty Good Food, Ultra Slow Service”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We really were craving pizza on a Monday Evening, but it took us almost an hour just to get a fairly good pizza. The family across from us was getting their food in waves and the poor little daughter never got her spaghetti. The waitress seemed busy, but rarely checked on us. Could have been a better experience

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Scott N
Manteo, North Carolina
“Excellent Pizza!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A chef friend convinced me to give this restaurant another try, and told me the pizza was fantastic. We went and tried the pizza, and it was great. The staff was much more attentive than our first trip there, so I am guessing that my first experience was a fluke. We have found our new go-to place for pizza, and I can't wait to try the stromboli!

• Visited June 2014