“One of the best fast food experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #25 of 35 Restaurants in Manteo
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“One of the best fast food experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stopped here for lunch after visiting the Aquarium. We were greeted immediately and my son started looking at the kids meal toys on display. Ashley, came around the counter and gave my son a spiderman toy. To a 2.5 year old this was the best thing ever! To his parents and grandma, it kept him happy until we got our food. Ordering was quick, food was brought to our table and complementary ice cream for the kids after too. Kind people, clean restaurant.
We were so please we called the phone number on the door and told them what a great tiem we had, and how good Ashley was.

• Visited April 2014

Woodbridge, Virginia
“The worst McDonald's in America?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

They couldn't be any slower or confused. McDonald's has obviously forgotten they have a franchise in Manteo. Keep driving.

• Visited August 2013
OBX
“Soooo slow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stopped by here one evening when I was in a hurry to get somewhere. My mistake. I was told to park in space 1 when my order wasn't ready when I got to the window. So I parked, waited a good 10 to 15 minutes, then decided to get out of my car and go back inside. Didn't get an apology but the lady that handed me my order, another 3 to 5 minutes later, did include an apple pie. It's not the first time I've waited a long time for fast food at this particular McDonalds. I'm assuming it's a training issue.

• Visited October 2013
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Life is too short”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stood in line for 15 minutes - gave up - there were a ton of people working but only one register opened (on a Saturday morning) and there were two groups of about five in front of me and NOTHING happened the entire time I stood there. Meanwhile the drive thru got longer and longer so it made it difficult to exit. The employees were all milling around like lost sheep.

Visited July 2013
prior lake mn
“slow”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Twice have went inside when I saw the drive through line almost out of the parking lot. As has been said, fool me once shame on me, wont get fooled again. Went in to order and both times drive thru back up was cleared before I had my food. In addition, last time person behind me had ordered same items I had and they were served first adn I was served minutes later after they rembered to glance at the receipt laying on the counter.

I like to try local places but sometimes you need something fast. Since this wasn't my defintion of fast, next time I will plan accordingly and hit up a local sit down spot.

• Visited July 2013