“Horrible wait time for food”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 38 Restaurants in Manteo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Nice location. My family stopped in for a quick bit prior to our dolphin watching tour. We though it'd take five minutes to get our food but it took over 20! We had scarf it down while walking back to the boat. Terrible service.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I made the mistake of not allowing proper time for a good breakfast, and got sucked into the fast-food convenience vortex. The health rating was actually excellent (99). The staff at the counter was actually friendly, and seemed to care about their customers. But they take forever. I waited about 10 minutes for an Egg McMuffin, hash browns and a Large Coffee. The person next to me in the other line had been waiting longer than I had. I finally got my meal and sat down to eat. The food was actually very good. But this place really needs to work on their speed, and the flies.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stopped here for lunch after visiting the Aquarium. We were greeted immediately and my son started looking at the kids meal toys on display. Ashley, came around the counter and gave my son a spiderman toy. To a 2.5 year old this was the best thing ever! To his parents and grandma, it kept him happy until we got our food. Ordering was quick, food was brought to our table and complementary ice cream for the kids after too. Kind people, clean restaurant.
We were so please we called the phone number on the door and told them what a great tiem we had, and how good Ashley was.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

They couldn't be any slower or confused. McDonald's has obviously forgotten they have a franchise in Manteo. Keep driving.

1  Thank 13Bill13
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stopped by here one evening when I was in a hurry to get somewhere. My mistake. I was told to park in space 1 when my order wasn't ready when I got to the window. So I parked, waited a good 10 to 15 minutes, then decided to get out of my car and go back inside. Didn't get an apology but the lady that handed me my order, another 3 to 5 minutes later, did include an apple pie. It's not the first time I've waited a long time for fast food at this particular McDonalds. I'm assuming it's a training issue.