“Must do experience!”
Review of Skydive OBX

Skydive OBX
Ranked #11 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Manteo
More attraction details
Owner description: Tandem skydiving over the beautiful Outer Banks! Experience a thrill like no other! Come Jump! The Outer Banks of NC is the perfect place for your skydiving dream to come true! 120mph and 30 seconds of freefall! No experience required and no major training involved. Group discounts.
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I've always wanted to skydive, and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful location. The views were amazing. Mike, my tandem partner, was professional and inspired confidence. Had a wonderful time, and I'm now considering jumping again. The custom video was a bit pricey, but well worth it.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"blast"
"edited"

Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

The instructors are very experienced and fun! I felt very safe, not nervous at all! Would do it again! Was not going to get the DVD but did and glad I did! Awesome pics to remember the adventure! Thanks Sven!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

My daughter and I jumped with Skydive OBX on July 9th while on a family vacation in the Outer Banks. We made a reservation over the phone about a week in advance for the early bird discount. We arrived right on time (although I would suggest getting there a few minutes early) and had no problems with the reservation or the price. Heather had us fill out the waivers and Sven reviewed the signals while he put the harnesses on us. That was all there was to it. My daughter and I tandem jumped with Sven one at a time (we were told that was the only option for that early in the morning). Sven clearly loves skydiving and was a great instructor. My daughter and I both agree the whole experience was great.

2  Thank ceweee
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Dishonest advertising, but we had fun anyway. They claim to offer an early bird special, but when asked, it wasnt availailable, it was apparent that they were not interested in giving away any kind of deals. last year there was a coupon. This year there is not. Only one person can skydive per flight. This was frustrating especially with our large group. Great location to skydive, but not the best people or procedures.