“Great food and good prices.”

Garden Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Manteo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 July 2014

On our way home from the Outer Banks of NC we stopped in Manteo for a CVS. We asked the cashier there to recommend a good place to eat. Garden Pizzeria & Deli was one of the suggested places. I was worried because there were no cars in the lot. We go inside and order a pizza and garden pasta salad. The pasta salad I found to be good....just "hit the spot" as some would say. The pizza took a little bit to make but it was worth it!! My husband and I sat there eating and apparently thinking the same thing.....best pizza we have had in a long time. We must have arrived before the rush....all of the sudden this small place was full. Apparently the one customer was a regular based on the conversation coming from the register. This is a small place but I found the food to be quite good. If you are in this area be sure to check out Garden Pizzeria & Deli.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My go to place for after 5pm delivery. A plus is the great salads and delicious carrot cake. A nice family owned and operated deli.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We always have a pizza night when in town in Manteo and Nags Head and Garden Deli is the absolute best! Great sauce, cheese and toppings. Yummo!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We got the pizza delivered. Really good pizza! The kids liked it, but we really did, too. Not your ordinary pizza.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I took subs on an off shore fishing trip. I knew how good The Killer subs are, so I took plenty. Every one who tried one was really impressed, and asked for the extras to eat later! This is just another example of how great Garden Deli is ALL the time!