“Lunch in Manteo”

Ortega'z Southwestern Grill & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Manteo
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton, WV
“Lunch in Manteo”
Reviewed 3 June 2008

My wife and I had lunch on the patio on a warm day in May. The service was great and the portions were large. My hamburger was delicious . The vegetables were fresh. My wife enjoyed her large salad. The atmosphere was great for tourist.

Apex, North Carolina
“Needs some work.”
Reviewed 6 May 2008

My family has lived near the Outer Banks for over 30 years so we have eaten at many different restaurants in the area. We ate supper here during First Friday so that might explain some of the issues. It took the waitress 20 minutes just to bring our drinks. There were about 10 entrees on the menu. The room where we were was poorly decorated, had just rows of tables, awful light and too many people. Service was even worse. My mother got a refill of her drink only when we were getting ready to leave. I'm really disappointed with this dining experience. You will probably guess that we have no desire to come back to this place any time soon. Hopefully they can make some improvements.

1 Thank lessnow59