“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Will definitely be back again! The server was friendly, knowledgeable, and excited to do his job. The food came out quick and was hot and full of flavor. The owner came out multiple times to check on us and even acknowledged and talked with my 3 year old. Would recommend trying ortegaz and I will be back !

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was by far the best place to eat in obx. The owner was very kind and a gentle man. Service was quick and the desert was to die for. Plan on returning very often

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Food was wonderful. Though I would love chips on the table like other Mexican restaurants. Fish tacos and shrimp quesadillas were a winner at our table. We also got steak chimichangas.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stopped here because the open air diners were having such a good time. Our first time in Manteo we were looking for a nice restaurant. Much to our delight, Wine Wenesday at Ortegaz has HALF PRICE for all of it's bottled wines. There specials are varied and tasty. I had the soft shell crabs and my wife had the shrimp and chorizo linguine. Excellent. The only downer for me was that they didn't have bread with the meal. No big deal, but the only down. The service was excellent. The prices were reasonable. I would go back.

1  Thank sctmster
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have been walking past this little restaurant for years and decided to have lunch there. It was great. The service and there food were great. There were 6 of us and we ate at the bar.
Tacos were great and they had a great selection of beer.
Great experience in every way.