My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Capitol Reef Resort for four nights in April 2008 while poking around Capitol Reef National Park.
The staff at the front desk were polite and check in was quick and easy.
The rooms were clean and well kept. The grounds were well maintained. The wireless high speed internet worked well during our stay. The onsite laundry came in handy after spending days hiking around Capitol Reef NP. The water in the shower was nice and hot as well to ease those sore muscles after hiking all day.
The small restaurant associated with the resort had a good breakfast and dinner menu with reasonable prices.
For a great dinner try the Rim Rock Restaurant across the street. May wife and I thought the food was great and the views from the restaurant are wonderful. There is also a pizza place across the street from the Best Western but we didn't try it (we can get pizza anywhere).
Overall we had a great stay in Torrey, UT and would stay at the Best Western again if we ever make it back out to Capitol Reef NP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starting at check-in, you'll love the cozy, clean and sophisticated rooms that offer abundant amenities, including cable satellite television with Starz(R) and Encore(R), a coffeemaker, free high-speed Internet access and much more. Make your stay extra special by booking a Garden Suite, a mini-suite or a room with a balcony or Red Rock Cliff views. With Chimney Rock Restaurant located on the premises, a delicious meal is never far away. Just one mile from Capitol Reef National Park, you can explore almost 100 miles of natural wonders, including cliffs, canyons, domes and natural bridges. From Hickman's Bridge and Fishlake National Forest to Anasazi State Park and the Prehistoric Petroglyph, there are many other stunning sights to see and they're all within about an hour of this Torrey hotel. Additionally, enjoy easy access to all the area's parks, where you can delight in hiking, backpacking, canyoneering and photo tours. Love outdoor adventure? Our property puts you in the perfect location, as we're situated in the Grand Circle of National Parks - plan a day trip to the Grand Staircase, Bryce Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park or Zion National Park. Situated right off of Highway 12, enjoy exploring so many more attractions and being able to easily get where you're going when staying at this Torrey, UT hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capitol Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capitol Reef Hotel Torrey
- Best Western Torrey
- Torrey Best Western
- Capitol Reef Resort Torrey, Utah