For proximity to Capitol Reef National Park, you really can't beat this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was very basic. I was disappointed not to have a table, desk, or anything else I could use for my computer. No drinking cups in the bathroom. The room was clean, though, and served its purpose for the most part.
They had just changed the way breakfast works, so that guests now eat at the Inn's restaurant, which is connected to the end of the hotel. The down side is that the free continental is quite limited as far as what you can order and have it still be free. I was annoyed that orange juice does not come with it. You have to pay if you want that... I hope they work out the kinks with that, because right now it's a little shaky.
I'm not sure I'd stay here again. I'd probably look at other places in the area and see if there was somewhere better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Rim Rock Inn and Restaurants. We can offer you complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless internet, 32" TVs and two fabulous on-site dining options. You'll love having an outdoor entrance to your room and a beautiful scenic view from your own balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Rim Rock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rim Rock Hotel Torrey
- The Rim Rock Inn Torrey, Utah