This B&B is a delight set in the desert between the town of Torrey, Utah and Capitol Reef National Park.
We chose the large and only room on the third floor. Dormered rooms with sloped ceilings are always favorites with us. While there, we looked into most of the other rooms. Hot tub on a private deck looking out at Capitol Reef has to be a treat. Decor throughout is elegant yet comfortable.
Breakfast was outstanding!!!!! Took every opportunity we could to talk with owner/innkeeper, Irene. Lots to share.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Utah, SkyRidge Inn is a delightful alternative to motel lodging near Capitol Reef National Park (sometimes mispelled 'Capital Reef National Park'). The Inn is nationally recognized for its service, magnificent views and artfully decorated rooms. SkyRidge has been featured in National Geographic Traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyridge Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Skyridge Hotel Torrey
- SkyRidge Inn Bed & Breakfast Torrey, Utah