Mountain Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$144
Hotels.com
Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$85
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn(Hendersonville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolking suitefull size refrigeratorbagelswedding receptionrooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelbeautiful waterfallwedding partystaff was very friendly and helpfulwonderful stayliving roomburritofree breakfastlarge groupdefinitely stay here againcarl sandburg home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Just returned from a tour to the Biltmore. We stayed at the Mountain Lodge for 3 nights. A very nice hotel, service was great, more than a continental breakfast. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool was warm and clean. Beds comfortable. Would recommend for families as well as tour groups. Very quiet, beautiful fireplace.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank katsulvan
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our family spent Thanksgiving weekend at the Mountain Lodge, and they can be picky guests. The suite was lovely and made it very easy to set up our traditional meal and Monopoly game. The staff was very welcoming. This was my second stay in four months, and I will definitely return the next time I visit western NC!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the waterfall. I didn't know it was there on my first stay, but that view would make a fantastic experience even better.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We stayed at the Mountain Lodge for 3 nights. We met family there for a mini family gathering. I had talked to Scott (on the phone) who was warm with a great (cheerful) personality, he even gave us a discount on our upgrade. When we arrived we were exhausted. The staff (Bonnie and Doran) were awesome. We went up to our room and were very impressed. It was exceptionally clean and very comfortable. We interacted with Bonnie and Doran several times during our stay and then met Cheryl on Saturday. Everyone made us feel at home and went out of there way to make our stay plansant and memorable. We will definately be back soon. We hope this time we actually get to meet Scotti n person. Thank you all!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2012

My wife and I have stayed at the Mountain Lodge 3 times before and this time I was on my own. Each stay has been fantastic and Scott and the staff truly makes you feel so welcome. We joke that there is no reason to get a mountain home as long as we stay at the Mountain Lodge. Quiet, Comfortable, Clean and New what more could you ask for? Well you can start with the great rates that make for a fantastic value. Warm friendly staff, great beds and suites that are really suites with two rooms and two TVs. The included breakfast and evening snacks are always incredible, tasty and filling. The indoor pool is the best hotel pool ever. It is the correct size and open in the morning unlike most hotels that for some reason do not open their pools until after 10am just in time for check out. If I ever would have a private indoor pool built for me (not going to happen on my salary) I would send my Architect to the Mountain Lodge to steal this design. I highly recommend the Mountain Lodge for any event, stay or occasion.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. Myself and 2 friends decided to have a guy's only weekend and randomly chose this hotel. The hotel itself is very nice and has a great indoor pool as well as a nice outdoor area with a waterfall. The rooms are very nice and modern as well and beds are comfortable. But the main thing that made me love this hotel and take the time to write this review was how great the staff was. Scott, one of the owners, took extremely well care of us. As soon as we came in he greeted us and talked to us for a while and gave us a great rate as well. It was around 11PM at night and we went straight to the pool and Scott had one of his employees bring my friends and I a couple rounds of shots from his own personal liquor. Then later he gave us food as well. But overall it was a great experience and we all had a great time thanks to Scott. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends