Mountain Lodge
Quality Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$189
US$130
Official Hotel
US$144
Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$111
TripAdvisor
Econo Lodge(Hendersonville)
US$85
EconoLodge
All reviewsindoor poolking suitefull size refrigeratorbagelswedding receptionrooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelbeautiful waterfallwedding partystaff was very friendly and helpfulwonderful stayliving roomburritofree breakfastlarge groupdefinitely stay here againcarl sandburg home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I travel a good deal atfer retiring from 30 years in the travel industry, so I appreciate a good deal when it comes along. This place is all I could ask for with a great location, modern facilities, including kitchenette, friendly staff, good breakfast and reasonable rates. Minutes from Hendersonville and Ashevile, convenient to the airport, restaurants, beautiful countryside, Scott and Uri were helpful and accomodating hosts. Thanks for a great visit, we hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet but ask for a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2013

From the time I spoke with someone on the phone to make the reservations to the day I checked out of the lodge, I loved it. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. The lodge is beautiful. My room was clean, the sheets soft, the serves wonderful and a hot breakfast every morning. My family and I try to make it to the mountains once a year and we always stay at some hotel, well not any more. I will stay at the Mountain Lodge from now on. Did I mention how much my family and I loved it?

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

We decided on this motel because it was a chilly and rainy weekend and needed something for our grandchild to do.
We were SO pleased. First by the appearance of the lobby. Then by our room which was comfortable,clean, and had an efficiency kitchen. Even had a small sink! The breakfast was very good. We liked the egg burritos with salsa.
The hospitality of the staff just topped it off for us. Someone was always attentive and ready to help or just smile and greet us with a "Goodmorning!" Or "how are you this evening?"
You will not find a better place to stay in Flat Rock.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Lizjoy45
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We stayed here and loved it, are going back again. Like another reviewer said, it is close to the Interstate and about 25 miles from one of our favorite places, Asheville, NC and another little town we "discovered", Hendersonville. No, it's not truly a lodge in the rustic mountain sense, so don't go there expecting that. I say hidden in the open because Mountain Lodge isn't right at the interstate exit and we might not have looked all that far off the road if we didn't already have one of the travel coupon deals, even though it is less than a mile from the exit. From the outside it looks like a corporate extended stay hotel with a big parking lot. Inside, the main lodge / lobby area is warm and inviting, with a big fireplace and a lot of wood and stone. The complementary breakfast was good too. The room we had, a studio, was outstanding. Modern, clean, nice. It has a complete kitchen and as soon as we saw it, it was off to the nearby Ingles for groceries and a movie to play in the in-room dvd player that comes along with the modern flat screen TV. The hotel appears to be fairly new, maybe 5 years old, and is reasonably priced. Like I said earlier, we are going back again, have already made a reservation, this is the highest compliment we can offer. This is the kind of room we like to hang out in.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TABKAtlanta
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We stayed here for a weekend after finding a great deal for this hotel on groupon. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is located right off the highway and it serves as a great location to get to a lot of different things to see and do in the area. Breakfast is included in the price and it was a typical free hotel breakfast. The pool was clean but had excess chlorine in it the day we went in. Our room was clean but the shower head was pretty loosely connected to the wall and the soap dish looked like my one year old had attached it to the wall. Not great attention to detail but fur the price what can you expect? All in all a decent place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends