“Mountain Lodge is where you need to be” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain Lodge

Mountain Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Flat Rock
“Mountain Lodge is where you need to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

My family and I along with many other volleyball families have had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful lodge. I personally have been to ML twice now and both times my experience was phenomenal. Scott is an amazing person and attentive to everyone. Looking forward to going back in the future. Scott and his team will spoil you. WE just went on vacation to Florida last week and if i could have taken Mountain Lodge, Scott and his Staff with me our stay would have been perfect!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while we attended the wine tasting. The price was very competitive and the accommodations were nice. The little kitchenette had a microwave & fridge, as well as a sink and dishes & silverware for two people, which worked out nice since we ordered dinner in. The staff is excellent...very accommodating. The check-in and check-out processes were very personalized. Even had a personalized waiting in the room for us when we checked in. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank FSUgirlGreenville
Kingsville, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The name of this hotel leads one to believe it might be a secluded place up in the hills but in reality it is just a highway hotel at an intersection outside of Hendersonville. The included hot breakfast consists of pre-made egg concoctions and fruit in plastic cups, typical highway hotel fare. The hotel is varying shades of dark brown.
The rooms were very nice however with small kitchen and full fridge, and clean. However in the bathroom, only a small bar of soap was provided, had to ask for shampoo at front desk. And these amenities were not replenished the next day.
Thankfully visiting the nice town of Hendersonville and nearby Ashville/Biltmore Estate made the 2 night stay worth it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Charlie499270
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

After spending a week at Mountain Lodge I can tell you when I go to see my sister in Hendersonville this will be the only place I will stay. My visit was stressful since my sister isn't well and I got a bad cold the day after I arrived. I can honestly say the one relaxing thing in my stay was the hotel and the wonderful staff and owner. Being sick and stuck in a hotel room sucks. But we had the King Suite with the bedroom and the living room with lovely double doors that closed between. Two tvs (one in each room) and a very pretty kitchen by the living room. My husband had a very nice night on the pull out bed in the living room side and did not have to be near me while I was sneezing and coughing. It was so much nicer then a regular hotel room. I liked that we had a kitchen with a decent size fridge, stove and even a garbage disposal (didn't expect that) and a/c units in both rooms. The place was very, very clean. The staff was WONDERFUL, esp. Cheryl and the owner (though every single person we came in contact with was great). The hotel itself is beautiful. They had a really nice breakfast every morning. Normally my husband won't eat hotel breakfast - this one he had every day. they even did our laundry (and brought it up to the room clean and folded). We stayed a week and I actually slept good on the beds they were very comfortable and I had plenty of pillows. I liked that instead of those icky bedspreads some places have they had nice sheets and nice clean white blankets in between that you know can be washed between every guest.
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this hotel and it's staff. This is a review from a very happy and impressed guest!!!!!!! (ok, two guests my husband really loved it too)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank rosestarlov
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Front desk staff was excellent & very friendly. The accomodations are inpeccable. We stayed in a two bedroom room and the price for it at the time was well worth it. I would definitely stay there again when I am in town.

• Stayed March 2014
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

we were staying at mountain lodge because we were in town visiting a terminally ill family member. Yuri that was working the front desk went over and beyond to be kind to us. her smile comforted us. the place is beautiful. the rooms are big and very clean. we will always stay here anytime we are in hendersonville........

Room Tip: the rooms are big, nicely decorated with a nice kitchen. the beds were very comfortably with plenty...