“Great the second night!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain Lodge

Mountain Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Flat Rock
Indiana
“Great the second night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were on first floor, security lights shone across bed, drapes were on sides of windows and did not meet, the sheers were under drapes. Restless night with lights, told the desk next day of problem, she came to our room and showed me that the dark out curtains were hidden back of the sheers! We have been on many trips and the dark out drapes were always on the outside of the sheers... live and learn!

Room Tip: We were next to exercise room, but no problems with noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Succasunna, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed here for a wedding over the weekend. Room was only $109 a night which I thought was very reasonable for the quality/size of the room. The staff were super nice and helpful. Rooms were big (suites) and very clean and comfortable. Hotel over all was very well maintained.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Justin R
Pompano Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

just returned from 4 nights at this beautiful hotel, 3 pers., 1 studio,1 king suite. Very clean, spacious and nicely decorated. Enjoyed some day trips around the area and 1 day of just relaxing in the indoor pool and the lovely garden.
Scott and his team were very helpful with info and suggestions. Thank you all

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

My family and I along with many other volleyball families have had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful lodge. I personally have been to ML twice now and both times my experience was phenomenal. Scott is an amazing person and attentive to everyone. Looking forward to going back in the future. Scott and his team will spoil you. WE just went on vacation to Florida last week and if i could have taken Mountain Lodge, Scott and his Staff with me our stay would have been perfect!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while we attended the wine tasting. The price was very competitive and the accommodations were nice. The little kitchenette had a microwave & fridge, as well as a sink and dishes & silverware for two people, which worked out nice since we ordered dinner in. The staff is excellent...very accommodating. The check-in and check-out processes were very personalized. Even had a personalized waiting in the room for us when we checked in. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank FSUgirlGreenville
Kingsville, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The name of this hotel leads one to believe it might be a secluded place up in the hills but in reality it is just a highway hotel at an intersection outside of Hendersonville. The included hot breakfast consists of pre-made egg concoctions and fruit in plastic cups, typical highway hotel fare. The hotel is varying shades of dark brown.
The rooms were very nice however with small kitchen and full fridge, and clean. However in the bathroom, only a small bar of soap was provided, had to ask for shampoo at front desk. And these amenities were not replenished the next day.
Thankfully visiting the nice town of Hendersonville and nearby Ashville/Biltmore Estate made the 2 night stay worth it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Charlie499270
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

After spending a week at Mountain Lodge I can tell you when I go to see my sister in Hendersonville this will be the only place I will stay. My visit was stressful since my sister isn't well and I got a bad cold the day after I arrived. I can honestly say the one relaxing thing in my stay was the hotel and the wonderful staff and owner. Being sick and stuck in a hotel room sucks. But we had the King Suite with the bedroom and the living room with lovely double doors that closed between. Two tvs (one in each room) and a very pretty kitchen by the living room. My husband had a very nice night on the pull out bed in the living room side and did not have to be near me while I was sneezing and coughing. It was so much nicer then a regular hotel room. I liked that we had a kitchen with a decent size fridge, stove and even a garbage disposal (didn't expect that) and a/c units in both rooms. The place was very, very clean. The staff was WONDERFUL, esp. Cheryl and the owner (though every single person we came in contact with was great). The hotel itself is beautiful. They had a really nice breakfast every morning. Normally my husband won't eat hotel breakfast - this one he had every day. they even did our laundry (and brought it up to the room clean and folded). We stayed a week and I actually slept good on the beds they were very comfortable and I had plenty of pillows. I liked that instead of those icky bedspreads some places have they had nice sheets and nice clean white blankets in between that you know can be washed between every guest.
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this hotel and it's staff. This is a review from a very happy and impressed guest!!!!!!! (ok, two guests my husband really loved it too)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
Hampton Inn Hendersonville
#1 of 11 in Hendersonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate)
Ramada Hendersonville
Ramada Hendersonville
#4 of 11 in Hendersonville
Brookstone Lodge
Brookstone Lodge
#31 of 63 in Asheville

Been to Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!