Stagecoach Inn
US$402
US$449
US$429
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2006

Stayed one night with a king sized bed. Room was adequate and the location for Carlsbad wad quite good. A bit pricey for the quality of the establishment. I would just as well stay at another nearby motel than this one again. Great for a night, but that's about all.

The service was friendly and kind.

• Stayed: December 2005
4  Thank Industreality
Reviewed 17 November 2005

I booked a room at the Stagecoach Inn in Carlsbad, NM for one night in November 2005. It is an older motor-inn style motel, and the outside was nicely painted and there is a nice playground / park on the grounds. That is all I can say nice about this motel though! Once I entered my room, I noticed a foul smell, a highly stained carpet, an unclean toilet and several bugs in the bathroom. Also, there was a space on the wall where the smoke alarm had been ripped out of the wall and clearly was not functional. I immediately went to the front desk, asked for a refund and received one and went on my merry way hoping I'd be able to find somewhere else to stay. Clearly, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2005
4  Thank TravelTwin777
A TripAdvisor Member
El Paso, TX
Reviewed 10 June 2003

My family took a short trip to Carlsbad and stayed at the Stagecoach Hotel. It is family oriented and the staff there is very friendly and helpful. It is designed for families with young children in mind. The swimming pools are seperated by chain link fence keeping the children safe and away from the deep pool. Our kids loved it. We were able to swim in the "big" pool without worry and still have the kids right in front of us to keep an eye on. They also have a playground next to the pools and the kids enjoyed the swings and playhouse very much. It is located right next to the drive in theatre and that in itself is a treat. There aren't many drive ins left! There is a full service restaurant right on the hotel property too. So if you are looking for comfort, convenience and good service, keep this site in mind. We certainly plan to go back soon!

32  Thank A TripAdvisor Member