“Excellent service & great park!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carlsbad
Carlsbad RV Park and Campground
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Excellent service & great park!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night after seeing the Carlsbad Caverns. We debated on it after seeing the reviews but our first choice, Pecos River RV was full. I'm glad it was full because I was extremely impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of the employees at Carlsbad RV. The lady who checked us in was incredibly nice and went above and beyond to make our stay awesome. Park was full but very comfortable. Included a pool, game room, laundry and hot showers which was a huge plus for us! We'd definitely stay here again if ever in the area again. We stayed at four different RV parks on this road trip from the Grand Canyon to Carlsbad and the service at Carlsbad RV was hands down the best!!! In fact, the best we've ever experienced at any other RV park!! Thanks for making our stay so great:-) It's great to deal with folks who really care!

Stayed April 2014
5 Thank Joyce S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

During our tour of the Southwest in our 38' class A motorhome, we needed a place to stay in Carlsbad so we could visit the caverns. I chose this campground after checking out some of the reviews of other parks in the area and taking a look at the park with Google Maps.

We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the park was nice, if unspectacular, and it was in a location that provided a straight shot to the caverns. Our site was a pull-through, and it was plenty big enough and easy to get in and out of.

Overall, if you're visiting Carlsbad, this is a nice place to stay. I would stay here again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank KreelanWarrior
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

I had to cancel my reservation with Carlsbad RV Park and Campground. I cancelled two weeks prior to my show up time via a phone call and email. Irene Stewart the manager charged my CC for the first night anyway. Then refused to not only not reverse the charge, she wouldn't even bother to return a call or email after 10 more messages were left.

The charge was easily reversed since I had the documentation. I wonder how many other folks they try to rip off the same way? What a stupid way to do business.

Here's hoping they go out of business.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
9 Thank Kevin K

Travellers are raving about these Carlsbad hotels

Carlsbad, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

Owners r really rude. My meds was coming in mail and she said my mail wasn't there and yet another staff did find it. All they care about money and not their guest. what happen to guests r right? Really unprofessional owner who doesn't care. My son was in the bathroom and the light on ceiling fall and owner was noticefied and he walked over to the bathroom and said oh well. Wth... And they unplug your things and not even tell you they just unplug. But no where on contract said you can't use any plug. Worst place I ever stayed at.

• Stayed November 2013
4 Thank Pissedof
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

We are traveling to Florida from Las Vegas, We stayed in El Paso TX. Called Carlsbad RV first thing in the morning to make reservations,,,, no Answer,,, just a answering machine, left message with cell Number. As we were driving waited 1 hour called again left another message. We were to white City called again, answering machine. Arrived to campground, went inside to get a spot, was told they were full up. My Husband made a comment they could have answered their phones and the Girl went Crazy.. Well I have 70 messages and people checking in all day.. Yelling ! The other girl said they had a spot for 1 night with 30 amps ( no prob) I said I'll take it. Then I asked how long it was for we needed 56 feet. ( towing a trailer) and they both went of again, YELLING ! as we were walking out the door they YELLED at us their is a Wal-Mart up the street. One little phone call, that's all I ask.. so we could have made other arrangements. Sounds like they need more help. Or nicer people who care about their business. Go stay at KOA Campground, this will be our 2nd stay here. they answer phones. Very nice people.. the only thing they are 15 miles out but well worth the drive ! Thank you KOA

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank homecook57
Tarpon Springs, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

Booked with Passport...no longer accepting and basically had the attitude...sorry but you have other .options...if you want it ...full price. They did allow me to change nights which was good. The bathrooms did not lock...out of 4 showers, one no head, one no knob. Maintenance crew very nice and helpful. Would look at other options next time as still 30 miles from the caverns.

• Stayed June 2013
4 Thank Fred L
Victoria, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

We arrived after about a 9 hour haul. Very friendly folks, quick check in, park is average. We were able to get in, get set up and go to dinner in very short order. And it is on the Passport America discount program. Not fancy, but very good for our needs. I will stop there again when traveling thru the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends