“My new favorite coffee bar”

Macchiato Espresso Bar
Ranked #115 of 656 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 12 July 2013

4pm rolls around, my brain is fried and I need a 'pick-me-up". I take a moment, walk over to Macchiato and I'm back to my old self. Enjoy!

1  Thank Victoria B

Reviewed 8 July 2013

A short walk from Grand Central, Macchiato offers outstanding coffee that's easily accessible for anyone in that area of Manhattan. We didn't have any food while there, but the menu looked great as well as reasonably-priced.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Unfortunately, I only went to Macchiato on my second last day in Manhattan - I wish I'd gone sooner as the coffee was fantastic!

1  Thank Kelly F
Reviewed 15 June 2013

If you are arriving/departing from Grand Central Station, walk across the street to Macchiato.

The coffee is excellent as are the twice baked chocolate almond croissants.

Free WIFI.

1  Thank Svensky
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Used the one next to Fitzpatrick Grand Central for bagel breakfasts. Small size tea/coffee were quite large enough! Good prices with sufficient seating and free wifi.