“Interesting pizza, great location!”
Review of Artichoke Pizza

Artichoke Pizza
Ranked #183 of 14,394 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Small restaurant seating area, pizza's are very very large so one Artichoke pizza should easily feed 4 or more. We made the mistake of ordering one for two and had lots leftover. This is an easy walk to the Highline walkway. Cost is average for NYC. Restrooms were ok and overall this place seemed clean. Waiter was not the best but again average for NYC. Not sure as to the sauce they use on the pizza, sort of reminded me of a cream soup, hope it was not that.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Everytime I go here I cannot wait to get that delicious slice of artichoke deliciousness into my mouth that I always burn my mouth! One day I will learn to have patience and eat it a bit slower. I have had all of their pizza slices, even the crab, and the artichoke slice is definitely the best around!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This pizza joint is a great example of New York style pizza. We are from Indiana and were on the hunt for the best slice of pizza in NY! This place definitely topped the charts for us, not to mention it was only $5 a slice. We ordered the crab pizza and artichoke pizza, I'd recommend both slices to anybody!

1  Thank Courtney C
Reviewed 11 June 2014

One of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. A nice long walk down the highline helped build the appetite for this huge pizza slice. Worth a visit, and really nice, friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I got the artichoke pizza, thinking it would be a slice of pizza with lots of artichokes on it. No! It had artichoke dip on it and hardly any artichokes! And no cheese!
I guess I could have asked. Boo.

My partner enjoyed his pepperoni pizza, that's why this place gets two stars.

(No seating!)