I went there with my family since we lodged in a hotel near this deli, and we gave it a try. Turns out the food was very expensive ($50 for 3 persons, the same price as a restaurant), tasteless (feels like chewing water) and furthermore old: the food's delivered in the morning, reheated all the day long (I even wonder if they don't put some old food from customers back in the bar, since it's a 24h shop) and surely contains lots of bacterias accumulated during its journey in the bar.
We were sick as soon as we finished our dinner and it went even worse during the night, kind of a food poisoning.
Definitely not recommended. You shouldn't go there unless you want to feel sick and eat tasteless food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.