Open today: 08:00 - 02:00

from US$28.00
from US$35.00
from US$48.00
49,825 results
All reviews observation deck express pass new york empire state top of the rock vip tickets views are amazing art deco bucket list audio tour beautiful building statue of liberty central park floor elevator esb nyc
Reviewed yesterday

Well organized, beautiful view over New YorkPity that there's no possibility to visit rooms/offices/spaces in rest of building

Reviewed yesterday

When it comes to panoramic views of Ny, is very hard to compete with the view you get from the Empire State. It’s just incredible, and it makes for amazing pictures.The only downfall would be that it gets quite pricey, the ticket until the 86th floor is 37$ per person and it costs and extra 18 if you want to go to the very top.

Reviewed yesterday

Great view. Amazing building. Staff were very friendly and informative. The place is definitely a must see place if you’re in New York.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It’s probably not the best city views I ever had but as it’s so iconic he needs to be done once
It’s costs $38 dollars to get to the 86th floor and an additional $20 to go to the 102nd floor. I went to the 102nd floor but I actually preferred the 86th floor as you can go outside for the views. As expected it’s pretty busy but well organized.

Reviewed yesterday

We were blessed with beautiful weather, but that aside, from beginning to end, the experience was great. We were assisted by friendly staff at every encounter. We purchased Express tickets ahead of our trip, but on the day we visited, they were not necessary. I do not know how you would know this until you actually arrive. If you wait to buy tickets until you arrive, and then find that you NEED the Express, you will have to stand in line to buy them. I had read in a review that if you have Express tickets, you need to mention that you have Express before each line that you enter, as you are automatically directed to the regular line for elevators, etc, going up and coming down. We found this to be true. Our family left the ESB, totally satisfied and happy with the experience. While waiting for an elevator to leave the top, we chatted with a member of the staff, who has worked there for 20 years. She had experienced 9/11 there, as well as the "miracle on the Hudson". She was delightful. I love New Yorkers!

Reviewed yesterday

this was my first visit to NYC and I made the most of visiting all three floors at night. Absolutely fantastic views

Reviewed yesterday

Staff didn’t want to interact with visitors as I would of expected. Example: I asked staff for help, show me where Lady Liberty was... he pointed in a general area. That doesn’t help much in the dark. And I felt pressured to buy a crappy overpriced picture at the end.

Reviewed yesterday

The classic must do high rise of New York. So much more than a good view. Educational and informative

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It would have been almost $90 for us to go up. We opted to just go inside. It’s too pricey to walk up a lot of stairs.

Reviewed yesterday

the best time is at sunset, because you see the afternoon and the night, you do some amazing photos, we loved it.