“A Must for the Kids”
Review of FAO Schwarz - CLOSED

FAO Schwarz
More attraction details
Owner description: This world-famous toy store is a great place for kids to browse, play - and of course, shop.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We took the kids into this New York institution and it was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and it was great seeing them so excited. If you have never taken the time to enjoy this amazing store, do not hesitate and just go. The looks on the kids' faces was well worth the experience.

There are newer reviews for FAO Schwarz

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Visiting FAO Schwarz was one of the first times I wished I had kids. They have everything from lego statues to a Muppet workshop…where you can build your very own muppet. A full sized one.

It was really hard not to throw my credit cards at them and charge as much candy and muppets as I could.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This was incredible. It was upbeat and fun and started with a candy raid - how can it go down from there.

The Toy Soldier was a bit over the top and at one point tossed a baby doll over his shoulder and make a little girl burst into tears but overall he was a hit with the kids. For $40 each we got to get inside the store before it opened, fill a bag of candy, demo some toys, tour every floor, play on the piano and then eat breakfast. I would recommend this to everyone with kids - worth every penny!!!

2  Thank momee3021
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Loved visiting FAO Schwarz, my older sister and I played chopsticks on the "big piano" it was a blast. A great memory for always. Had fun picking out things to bring home for my daughters.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This store is truly AMAZING!!! It is huge and has soooo many items you can purchase, not just toys. I felt like a kid in a candy store!! Would recommend visiting if you have the time!!