“Overpriced and busy.”
Review of FAO Schwarz - CLOSED

FAO Schwarz
More attraction details
Owner description: This world-famous toy store is a great place for kids to browse, play - and of course, shop.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was a fun store to walk through, but everything we picked up seemed so overpriced it was ridiculous. We were glad our kids were older (16,13) so they weren't actually all that interested in buying anything. If you have younger kids, make sure you have a healthy budget to shop there!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

What a wonderful shop, found a Gund Snuggles teddy bear for my grandson just little the one my Dad gave my daughter 25 years ago when she was born. I was hoping the store was going to be like the one in the Home Alone 2 movie.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Took my 9 yr old girl and 6 yr old boy here. We obviously have nothing like this in Oklahoma. They absolutely loved it. I would suggest you put your kids on a budget before you go b/c you can spend a bunch of money in a hurry if you don't. My kids found a ton of toys in their budgets and had a GREAT time shopping. It's a big store, so give yourself an hour or 2 to give the kids a fair look.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I loved FAO, popped in to purchase gifts for my children ended up spending ages in there as there was such a huge range to choose from. If you get to go in then do it fun for everybody young and old.