We had an great stay at Bowery Hanbee Hotel. The room was very clean and bed was fine. The airco in the room was pretty noisy so we had to turn it off through the night. The location of the hotel is excellent. Just a couple of minutes walk to the subway which brings you easy to the another parts of NY. What we didn't like is that the hotel charge for storage of the bags. We went just for 2 ours to the city after we checked out and they charged us $5 for each bag. It's a pity, because normally every hotel provide this complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western