We just returned from a seven-night stay in NYC. We needed to be near Little Italy for a wedding, and chose this hotel because of the reasonable price and Trip Advisor reviews. The hotel is quiet, for a large hotel, and was very clean. Great shower and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was very good, and there was a very clean patio to eat in. The best part of our experience here was the staff. They were friendly, helpful, and answered all our questions about directions, subways, etc... We want to say "thank you" to Jeffrey, Sean, Hugh, and Melissa, for making us feel at home, and treating us so kindly. We would definitely stay here again, and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western