“Great way to relax”

Nina's European Day Spa & Laser Center
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I read a lot of reviews for this place that made me very nervous because they weren’t very good. However they were all from before 2012. The place is either under new management or clearly changed. We received very professional service in a clean and relaxing environment. We used a Groupon which got us an hour facial and massage each. Well worth the money.

Reviewed 7 October 2009

I work as a waitress and my life is crazy and very busy all the time. I work day and night shifts for 10 hours what makes you stressed out . After the long day I am leaving work place completely fatigued, exhausted, I have pain in the shoulders, legs and especially in the back.
Once my friend recommended me to make a break, the exciting, relaxing, and enjoyable one. The idea was to visit the Nina’s European Day Spa and Laser Center for Men and Women during the spa week specials. I even didn’t hesitate because my friend will not recommend something bad for me.
I liked absolutely everything in the salon and I’d like to share with my feelings with other people. The atmosphere was so warm and friendly, the stuff were so gentle what made me relaxed and feeling like I am a queen and the prices were not high. Natalie, the cosmetologist, has magic touch and she did a fantastic job. I took laser facial treatment because going to spa is such a rare event for me and my skin has one of the complicated types. After the laser facial I had such a feeling that I was born again, it was a baby skin, so clean and smooth. During the facial I even felt asleep because it was so enjoyable and painless at all. After that I decided that I will visit spa salon more often. After the facial I even didn’t want to have make-up, because with the new rejuvenating skin I found out the natural beauty and shining in me. Girls, we have to take care about our skin and treat it in a best way. Our skin deserved it definitely. Don’t even think about it, just go and visit Nina’s spa salon, it is million times worth of it. Enjoy.

Reviewed 10 August 2009

Waste of time and money! Wouldn't go to this place even if treatments were free. The place is dirty, the staff is very unprofessional and nasty. The service is the worst !!  The treatment was awful. Would never come back and would not recommend this place to a anyone.