“Amazing selection of beers for sale”
Review of Milk and Hops

Milk and Hops
Ranked #4,925 of 16,031 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We headed back to our Airbnb via Milk & Hops which was at the end of our street with an excellent and extensive collection of craft beers. I chose two local ones, enjoying the sour when I got back and the porter the next day. I was back before the end of the trip too. This is a place you dream of having down the road!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I love my craft beer and was struggling with finding some on tap in Manhattan. From Wellington nz where the streets run with craft so a little spoilt. This haven was a find and recommended for a nice solid double ipa or 2. Only pitfall was my wife wanted a wine and they didn’t have any. Come on guys show a little diversity, but otherwise first rate thanks

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great food at decent prices as well. Eat in and to buy. Cheeses, salads, pickles, condiments. Nice scene as well in great neighborhood. International products.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I always try to hit Milk and Hops anytime I’m in the Chelsea area. Lots of imports and a few locals in the cooler. Lots of selection on the shelves and a nice selection of local brews on tap including Other Half, Threes, Carton, etc. always solid.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

A fun little place I try to drop in on whenever I’m in the city. Decent selection of warm and chilled bottles in the cooler which are available for on site consumption as well as take away. 10 or so taps behind the counter but nothing amazing … But certainly a lot of great local beers.

Date of visit: November 2017