“great tour”

US$95.50*
Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular
US$239.00*
and up
Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular or Elf the Musical with Top of the...
US$83.99*
New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #20 of 1,139 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours run daily starting at 9:30 AM
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The tour was great behind the scenes of the Hall. The tour guide was very knowledgable and we even ot a picture with one of the Rockettes.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,764)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My wife and I have been to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular twice and have enjoyed the show and the venue on both occasions. Even if you can't make a show, I would recommend taking the tour or at least stopping by outside for a great photo opportunity.

My only hint of caution would be that on our most recent trip, security at the entrance tried to stop us from taking in our DSLR camera that we had been using for pictures throughout the city. They said it was a professional camera and couldn't enter. They offered to check it, but I wasn't comfortable leaving such an expensive item with them. After talking for a few minutes they agreed to let it in, as long as we didn't take pictures during the performance. I would suggest leaving the DSLR at home and taking the point and shoot.

1  Thank Brock M
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went to see the Christmas Show in RCMH. It was very good, we did the tour the day before and that was really interesting, if you're into music and the arts, you'll enjoy this tour.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hice al tour de Radio City con mi esposa, que es de Argentina, en Abril - fabuloso!! Nos muestran la entrada, en el escanario y salas de descansa, todo en estilo Art Deco! Estupendo!!

I did a tour of Radio City with my wife, who is Argentine, in April this year - fabulous! We were shown the entrance, the foyer with a high atrium, all the rooms, the stage and the wonderful rest rooms for both men and women with massive sofas and chairs to rest on. All in Art Dec style - wonderful! It's a must for anyone visiting New York!

1  Thank Patrick N
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is what you take your daughter to see, its glitz and glamour, wonderful show, love the live animals, its all about style and this is style, go see it.

1  Thank rooikoptraveler