“A Hint of Paris but near Chambers St. subway stop.”
Review of Cosmopolitan Cafe TriBeCa - CLOSED

Cosmopolitan Cafe TriBeCa
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Saratoga springs
“A Hint of Paris but near Chambers St. subway stop.”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This intimate cafe has a charming old - world European feel and taste with good service. It's close to Chambers St. subway stop, making it a nice meeting spot for delicious coffee/ pastries. Classy with reasonable prices for simple and excellent meals. Interesting decor with a few TriBeCa relics and a fireplace. Added small back/ secret dining room for small groups is something to check out for that special celebration. I will return!

• Visited November 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and reasonably priced!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed at Cosmopolitan and ate breakfast here. The food was excellent and was reasonably priced. Good service, quiet peaceful atmosphere which was welcomed.

Would definitely visit again!

• Visited October 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Very quaint - comfort food”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Visited in early Oct with my daughter. She had the "early Thanksgiving" dinner - and I had the meatloaf dinner special. Both were really good and the price was very reasonable - especially for New York. We've been trying new restaurants in the city for the past few years - and this little place stands out. I highly recommend this restaurant - and try their specials. I know *I'll* be back...

Aurora IL
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Great place.
We were guests of the hotel and stumbled upon this place while waiting for our room to be ready. The served fantastic pasta, and we had the best (lightest fluffiest croissant) we had while in NY!

Friendly staff -- good service -- and we loved the old-world ambiance, the back bar, and fixtures.

We'll be back.

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Way to Spend and Evening”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I came here after a twelve hour day at work. I got a table for 1 and ordered the *famous* pot roast. First of all, the waitstaff was so super friendly! Secondly - the food was FABULOUS and so much cheaper than all the other restaurants in the area! Thirdly - they gave me a delicious free dessert! I'm not sure if it was the owner or a manager, but there was a very friendly man in a button down shirt who kept coming around asking if he could refill our vegetable plates or get us more bread or if there was anything else we needed. I felt like a supreme VIP in an authentic French cafe (and I've spent much time in Paris!) and ended up tippping 2/3 the bill I was so happy and revived by this meal. Go if you get a change! It's a wonderful NYC oasis! (Plus it's quiet enough you can enjoy your book while you dine!:))

• Visited September 2013