We stayed the weekend here in August 2011. The rooms are really clean and nicely updated. All rooms in this price range in NYC will be small, but there was plenty of space for us to navigate the room and put all of our stuff, and the bathroom was actually quite spacious. The A/C isn't the best but we were comfortable enough to sleep. There is no view from this hotel - you will look out the window to a brick wall. That didn't bother us at all since we were barely in our hotel anyway. The location is fantastic - literally steps to Times Square, Radio City Music Hall, the subway and so much more. Breakfast was standard but such a nice perk to save a few dollars in the mornings. They also have a luggage room and will happily hold your luggage all day when you check out so you can wander the city. Awesome! Staff was helpful and polite, no issues checking in or checking out. We parked at the garage across the street and it was around $35/day. Totally happy with this hotel and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York