Broadway at Times Square Hotel
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$343
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$251
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
  • Fitness centre
US$314
US$291
  • Pool
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$211
Travelocity
US$472
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
2,177 results
All reviewsbagelstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smallboiled eggsstay there againbrick wallfree wifirockefeller centerhalf blockthe breakfast areaqueen bedthe hotel is cleanbusiness centerwould recommend this hotel to anyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I first reviewed this hotel after my first stay there, 2 years ago. It's become my hotel of choice for NYC, especially being a most of the time solo traveler there. I've stayed there 6 times (including my most recent stay, of Aug 11th-15th 2011) since my initial stay there, and will keep coming back! It's the first hotel I check for all my solo NYC trips!

It hasn't changed since my first stay there. The staff is very friendly, some even recognize me by now, and the rooms are very clean and have standard amenities. I've stayed in both king and queen bed rooms, and both have been fine. This most recent stay I was in room 703. It's always very quiet and I never have problems sleeping in this hotel. In all my stays, I've never had a view of the street, it's always the back, so not much of a view, but it's quiet.

I always get a good rate with AAA, but you have to show your card at check in, or they won't give it to you.

I was there on some very hot days, and it always felt wonderful to step inside the hotel and feel the cool air conditioning! The hotel is remodeling their entranceway a little currently, to make it handicap accessible, but they weren't working during my stay, so there was no noise from it.

I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, I'll keep coming back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank BuffaloAmy
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We stayed the weekend here in August 2011. The rooms are really clean and nicely updated. All rooms in this price range in NYC will be small, but there was plenty of space for us to navigate the room and put all of our stuff, and the bathroom was actually quite spacious. The A/C isn't the best but we were comfortable enough to sleep. There is no view from this hotel - you will look out the window to a brick wall. That didn't bother us at all since we were barely in our hotel anyway. The location is fantastic - literally steps to Times Square, Radio City Music Hall, the subway and so much more. Breakfast was standard but such a nice perk to save a few dollars in the mornings. They also have a luggage room and will happily hold your luggage all day when you check out so you can wander the city. Awesome! Staff was helpful and polite, no issues checking in or checking out. We parked at the garage across the street and it was around $35/day. Totally happy with this hotel and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Check your A/C as soon as you get to your room to make sure it works well!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GrapeJade8
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I have stayed to that hotel twice during my visits to NYC. It's very clean hotel, the service is excellent and it's in the best place to times square. So close to times square and the price is very good.
It is very clean hotel, it has wifi everywhere and the breakfast is satisfying.
I would definitely go to that hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mirsini80
Reviewed 19 August 2011

The room was small but this was expected and no big deal, who's going to spend a lot of time in the room anyway? Room was clean (and tidied up every day). The only problem was that someone was very obviously smoking in their room/bathroom because our bathroom was filled with cigarette smell/smoke all the time. This was supposed to be a non-smoking hotel and I *hate* the smell. The air conditioning unit was very loud (and not very effective), it's a good thing we were so tired after touring the city.

The elevator was horribly slow and should really be replaced if at all possible, we ended up taking the stairs to the 8th floor (walking was faster!).

Breakfast was minimal but OK. I would have liked some meats and/or sliced cheese in addition to the cream cheese and butter that were offered.

Price was high, but I guess that was expected being on Manhattan. Location was great, although wading through the tourists on Times square made walking one block take about the same time as walking 3 in normal conditions.

Overall, nothing spectacular, but wouldn't mind visiting again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I booked this hotel based on the excellent reviews that I read on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. The location is excellent, just a few minutes walk to Times Square, yet on a quiet street. There were plenty of bars and restaurants closeby and many of the sights were within walking distance. The subway station is closeby also. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was basic by European standards ( rolls, juice, yogurt, fruit and disposable cutlery etc was provided ) but was enough to set us up for the day. The room was a reasonable size, big enough for a couple. The air conditioning worked well and there was an iron and ironing board in the room which was a bonus. There was no tea making facility in the room, just an coffee maker but tea was available in the lobby 24 hours a day. Overall I was delighted with this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple