We stayed at this hotel for one night. the room was typically small and the radio/ipod player didn't work. The room was extremely clean though.
The manager on duty seemed a little out of his element when we were advised we could pay with a combination of cash and credit card. Everything worked out fine until the next morning. We were supposed to get a $50 room (Incidentals charge) returned and the desk manager was an out of control Alpha Dog who had no communication or listening skills. We tried to explain what the night manager had told us our $50 incidental charge would be refunded upon check out but because apparently he didn't know what he was doing, the receipt did not indicate we paid the charge. This desk manager was hearing none of it. There was an embarassing screaming match between us and a long line of people waiting. - all for a $50 incidental charge! We asked if there was a place to go to privately discuss the matter but were denied. It was the most embarassing check out I have ever encountered. Never again - N-E-V-E-R!
Welcome to New York - NOW GO HOME!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Superbreak UK and Agoda so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York