Location, location, location. Yes, the Broadway at Times Square occupies prime NYC real estate, and as mentioned in previous reviews, it is clean and quiet with friendly staff. Those are the plusses. Minuses - room size. My bff and travelling companion suffers from claustrophobia and was very uncomfortable. We seriously had to horizontally edge our way around the beds to reach the bathrooms; the beds were so close to the bureau that it was not possible to open the drawers more than a crack. The bathroom, however, was a decent size and there was a sufficiently sized closet. The business center was also a minus. It proved impossible to print up our boarding passes for our return flight - very non user friendly. A solo traveler would probably be fine at the Broadway at Times Square, but I cannot imagine more than two people sharing a room that size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York