I stayed here in November 2009, had a wonderful experience and wrote about it here. My return trip in January was no different. Friendly faces all around -- the front desk sees thousands of guests, but they remembered me. Gave me the room I asked for. The 12" of snow didn't damped anyone's spirits there and the front steps were always clear. I was impressed that the gentleman making repairs to a toilet struck up a conversation with me in the elevator as did another gentleman who was on the housecleaning staff. The bellman always had a smile and welcoming word.
As I was heading out at 9 am on the day of the snowstorm, an obviously weary traveler covered in snow was standing at the front desk thanking them for allowing him to check in early. Just another example of their flexibility and service offered genuinely with rooms at a reasonable price in a marvelous location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York