We stayed here during the blizzard of 2010 and it was great. The rooms were small but clean and the location was excellent. We were one block from Time Square, 3 blocks to Radio City. We were able to walk to shows and resturants even though the rain/snows came down. The elevator is small and slow, but we were in leisure mode so it made little difference. On the seventh floor we had little street noise to bother us. We would stay again even though the room was small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York