First location...1/2 block from Time Square. Can't get any better than this! This place is within walking distance to nearly every Broadway Musical, many sights, etc. And if it is beyond walking distance, City Sights pickup locations are nearby.
Secondly, the hotel was spotless. Very clean and presentable. Rooms were immaculate and hallways and commons area were always clean. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. The rooms are small, but comfortable. After all, you aren't in NYC to spend the entire time in your room. The bed was very comfortable and the outside noise was non-existent. They served a continental breakfast which we didn't partake in so I'm not certain how that was. Although if you have a chance, eat dinner at Rosie O'Grady's which is just a door or 2 down from this hotel. It was a great place for dinner. Lunch was OK, but dinner was excellent...go for the petit filet. Great value! Speaking of value, the cost of the hotel is in line with what you receive in NYC. We were there to watch the Ball drop so the night before and the night after New Years Eve were economical, but NYE night was double the normal price. I'm sure this was typical of all hotels in NYC that night.
We always felt safe at and around our hotel. Never a concern with any issues. My wife and I walked everywhere during our 3 day stay in NYC. Coming in from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), a taxi charged us right at $40 for the tolls/fare. On our return trip to LGA, we asked the front desk to order us a taxi for the morning of departure and they actually have a private car service they recommended. It was a nice, clean vehicle, w/ a nice, clean driver. They charged $45, which included tolls as well. A shade more expensive, but a less stressful trip compared to the taxi ride.
You can't go wrong with this hotel. You will love it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Superbreak UK so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York