The Mark
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$182
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$223
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsupper east sidemadison avenuejean georgescentral parknew yorkmetropolitan museum of artdouble sinkstv in the mirrorhouse carsoaking tubroom serviceluxurious hotelhome from hometurn down servicefour seasonsrooms are beautifulmini bar
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Will stay again, great location and excellent service, very, very helpful even picked my shopping and orginised new trainers for my son!!! You could walk everywhere or take a taxi. did feel like I was on holiday in a middle of NYC!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Boo_boo_land
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a bicoastal plastic surgeon who travels between Southern CA to NYC once a month for work and pleasure. I have stayed in most of the nice hotels in NYC. The Mark hotels definitely ranks as one of the best. The staff is attentive and in-tuned to your needs. The rooms are a nice size and well appointed. The proximity to Central Park is wonderful. The hotel is also dog friendly which is incredible. (Since our dog Sammy always travels with us). I have started recommending this hotel to all my friends traveling to NYC.

Room Tip: We had a room that had studio that had a kitchen and it made the hotel room feel even more like home.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tze I
Olivier L, General Manager at The Mark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for the thoughtful review and impressive five star rating! I am so pleased to learn that you highly regard The Mark as one of the greatest hotels that New York City has to offer. It was an absolute pleasure to have you (and Sammy) stay with us, and I am delighted that you enjoyed our pet-friendly atmosphere. I cannot thank you enough for recommending The Mark to your friends and colleagues and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

When you move out of the upper east side of Manhattan and move across the country you know whenever you return you should stay at The Mark. The location is just perfect. You are near Central Park, just blocks from the Met, and wonderful shopping on Madison. It is quieter than mid-town, the staff could not be more accommodating and Sant Ambroeus is just around the corner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary H
Olivier L, General Manager at The Mark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for allowing us to provide you with a home away from home while on your most recent trip to New York. It is always a pleasure to hear such positive feedback from a past resident of our neighborhood. Your compliments regarding our staff’s level of personal service and the location of our hotel won’t soon be forgotten. I greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit to The Mark.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Everything I could dream for a legendary New York staycation. Elegance, decadence and comfort in the ultimate location. Personal attention of John L made the experience unforgettable. Hotel has a European styling but New York soul. Dining and service are standouts.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed her for two nights on a quick trip to NY and found the service excellent. For example: I checked out at 10am and spent a hot day walking around and came back for a 5pm limo to the airport; the staff offered me a room for 15-30 mins so that I could change clothes before heading out. The concierge was knowledgeable, pleasant and effective. My room, a larger 500sq foot room toward 77th street, was nicely appointed, with high end finishing. Very good room category.
The one small thing that I annoyed me: when I had breakfast with my daughter, they automatically added 20% tip to the check, perhaps believing we were international tourists, which we are not. It's a harassing tipping policy not worthy of such a luxury hotel. As I said, a small issue that I hope the manager will instruct the staff to abolish.

Room Tip: ask for rooms higher up, more quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo