7 people are viewing this hotel
US$296
US$296
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$262
Hotels.comUS$296
FindHotelUS$296
PricelineUS$296
1,440 results
All reviews lobby ambassador wine and cheese book of mormon times square new york the theater district continental breakfast perfect location boutique hotel bottle of champagne amazing hotel mini bar around the corner definitely stay here again small room central park mirror
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel was being renovated at the time but it did not interfere with our holiday at all . We had a fabulous spacious room which was recently updated . Staff were helpful and friendly . Location just off Time Sq was great . I can't imagine how great it is now !! Need to go back have seen pictures since and looks amazing . Would definitely use this hotel again

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveltaggers
JohnPaulManley, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Jayne F,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community! Its great to know that despite on-going construction, our team was able to insure a flawless hotel experience. Many aspects of our property have been updated or refined since your last visit, so we must arrange a new accommodation asap! In the meantime, I'm happy to report that we are in the final stages of modernizing our elevators. The completion of this project will mark the end of our massive renovation helmed by David Rockwell of the world renowned Rockwell Group. Our new design bridges the gap between sleek and forward thinking aesthetics, while maintaining a strong emphasis on individualized service. Our new rooms and spaces help create the perfect getaway for todays advanced traveler, offering the most intuitive technology with a healthy amount of tried and true hospitality. We cannot wait to welcome you back and experience first hand our stunning new hotel. You can contact me personally at jmanley@thetimeny.com for assistance with your future booking. Thank you again for kind words and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great hotel awesome vibe clean great beds and pillows so comfortable! Excellent room service food was great! What makes it amazing however is the employees! Helpful pleasant professional all with a touch of finesse! Thank you all for the wonderful experience !

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Patti M
JohnPaulManley, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Patti M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community! I'm so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience, and that our team made a difference in providing unparalleled, individualized service. Please contact me at jmanley@thetimeny.com for assistance with any future accommodations. We sincerely appreciate your kind words and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We had a bit of difficulty upon checking in where for some reason our booking through Hotelbeds was not added to the hotel's in house system. However, Chris on reception was amazing! We were flustered and tired after our flight and he was so calm and friendly whilst trying to resolve this issue. He upgraded us and had a bottle of champagne delivered to our room to apologise. We know these things happen so we were just relieved it got sorted and were so grateful to Chris for resolving the issue promptly and professionally. Out stay was lovely after this, the bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept in! The room was of average size, but we were out all day and were only really there to sleep and get it ready so it was ideal.
The shower was lovely too, always very hot and a monsoon style.
Location was great, 30 seconds from Times Square but set just away from the main crowds.
The only downside was the elevators. There are normally 2 working but one was under maintenance so with only 1 lift serving 17 floors it would take a while at peak times to get where you were trying to go.
I would definitely stay here again though and would recommend to others.

Room tip: Higher floor for quieter room and better views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank nihon13

Dear nilhon13,

Thank you for such a thoughtful, detailed review. I will be sure to thank Chris for rising to the challenge, and insuring your experience was turned around in real time, despite the initial issue with your booking. As you elegantly stated, challenges will always present themselves, but it is the resolution which is the true indicator of successful guest services. I'm proud of Chris and our team for consistently providing skillful solutions and always insuring a speedy recovery for our guests! Please contact me anytime at jmanley@thetimeny.com as it would be my absolute pleasure to welcome you back with a special rate and upgrade dependent upon availability. Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed for 3 nights in a Superior Room and overall enjoyed the experience. The hotel has nice decor and friendly staff; the rooms are quite small (we had trouble finding place to park luggage) but tastefully equipped. We do not give the highest rating due to minor problems with the staff -- before arriving we had to add a minor change to the reservation, which cost us 3 calls and, as we later found out, was not executed. Also, due to the problem with the elevator, we spent over 15mins each way waiting to leave or get to our room.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank zhabysko
JohnPaulManley, Manager at The Time New York, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear zhabysko,

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I'm truly sorry to hear your stay was anything less than perfect. Our team strives to provide the highest level of individualized service to all our guests, and I believe your experience was not indicative of our true efforts. I deeply regret that your request was not honored in a timely manner, and would appreciate the opportunity to better resolve this issue. Guests like you provide us with invaluable insight into their experience, which in-turn, helps us to better maintain and continually improve upon our standards. Please contact me directly at jmanley@thetimeny.com to speak in greater detail about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back with a stellar hotel experience! Thanks again for your thoughtful review!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The staff especially Emilio Lopez and the bellman Jesse are absolutely amazing! So helpful, cordial, friendly and they are always able to answer all questions and make your stay very pleasant. I would definitely stay there again next time I go to NYC. Rooms are spacious, very clean, beds are very comfortable and the location is on point!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Estela N

Dear Estela N,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community! I will be sure to thank Emilio and Jesse for consistently going above and beyond for all of our guests, always insuring every need is met. I agree that they provide our guests with a truly pleasant experience, and I'm thankful you were able to connect throughout your stay. Emilio and Jesse share a commitment to excellence in providing unparalleled guest services, and I know that reviews like yours are the greatest reward for their efforts. Please contact me anytime at jmanley@thetimeny.com for assistance with any future accommodations. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back as my personal guest with a special rate and amenity. Thank you again Estela N, I hope to welcome you back soon!