Warwick New York
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Restaurant
Dream Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$324
Dream Downtown
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$190
Travelocity
4,601 results
All reviewscentral parkrandolph's barcary grantgreat locationnew yorktimes squaremuseum of modern artradio city music hallchocolate covered strawberriesbrick wallrockefeller centerfew blocksfifth avenueupgraded to a suiteroom was largehotel barking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The NYC Warwick Hotel is simply fantastic. We stayed for 8 days over December 2013, including Christmas. The staff are welcoming, helpful, knowledgable and hospitable! Every moment was a delight. We had a lot of room service which was truly awesome. Breakfasts are great and Miguel made us feel at home with his gracious welcome and chats. We recommend it for any type of traveller as its location is also perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for adjoining rooms ahead of time for family stays. Ask for frontal facing rooms on 56th street for a view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Peter W, General Manager at Warwick New York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you very much for having selected us for your holiday get away and for writing about your recent experience. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel along with the services we provide and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Lived in Manhattan for 11 years, now I frequently come to NYC on Business. The Warwick is always a welcome stay and has become my new home when in NYC. From the well appointed cozy rooms to the friendly check in staff, bell hops and taxi stand people and wonderful cleaning staff everyone is well trained, and is customer oriented. The hotels room service is good and quick service. The bar is unique to NYC and is like a country estate with warm fireplace and casula seating vinyettes while the bar is old bub style formal but friendly staff. My only disappointment comes when I am called at short notice to my office in NYC and I find the hotel booked and I have to gain lodging elsewhere. Do your self a favor and book your next stay at The Warwick and you will find comfort, luxuary and a cozy nights stay at the heart of things but snuggled in it's own special enviorment that seems to shelter you from the hussel and bussel of the city's heart.

Room Tip: Rooms are ample by NY standards, for a special treat book a junior suite as a special treat
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for having made The Warwick your home whenever you return to Manhattan. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy our rooms, bar and services and thank you for recommending us so enthusiastically. We look forward to many happy return visits.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed here for a week including New Year. The Warwick is an easy walk to Times Square, while being far enough away that you get some peace. Also close to Central Park.
The door staff and reception are lovely. Be prepared to stand and wait if you want your bags stored, although I do understand around New Year is exceptionally busy, but he still just took his time. Also slow to check in.
The beds are small, the fridge is only for hotel drinks and it is sensored so they will charge you if you use it for your own drinks. There are not tea/coffee facilities in the room. The bathroom is tiny and was quite aged, it needs a revamp. On the up side the room did have a built in wardrobe. Twice we had a knock on the door and they were trying to service our room before 9 in the morning, once it was even earlier and they woke us up. In a City that never sleeps it is a bit early! Once after the room was done I had to ring and ask for towels as they didn't leave any.
The curtains are great blackout curtains but our room was overlooking a wall anyway. We were on the 18th floor and you could not see the sky from that level. We had noisy people staying around us and the rooms are not very soundproof. The Christmas tree in the foyer is lovely. We didn't eat in the restaurant but we did have a few drinks in the bar, quick friendly service.
None of them are big things but for the price I was expecting better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write the very detailed review of your stay with us. While I was glad to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us I must apologize for the few minor annoyances you encountered. I have already reviewed your comments with my staff so that we can continue to get better. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is ever anything I may do for you.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We travelled as a Christmas surprise for our children to New York on Boxing day, I have been to NYC a few times but had never stayed at The Warwick. Was a little unsure when booking but was so happy with our choice, we booked two rooms, both rooms were really lovely and sooooo spacious (by far the biggest rooms I've ever stayed in in NY), the beds were really comfortable, couldn't fault the rooms at all, the views were of a brick wall but thats often the case in NYC. Lovely bar which was always busy and looked ab fab with all the Christmas lights. The location was perfect, situated between Times Sq and Central Park. The reception staff were friendly. The only slight disappointments were the lifts as when its busy you may have a very long wait and the concierge who I went to a couple of times, to be honest I didn't find him too helpful when I asked for directions or info and not friendly which was a shame as it didn't reflect the rest of the stay. If you are thinking of a stay at the Warwick please book, I will 100 per cent be booking again when I return to the NYC!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you very much for spending a few days with us between the holidays. Although I wish that all our staff had treated you just perfectly I am very happy to hear that you will be coming back the next time you find yourself travelling to New York City. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Warwick is a rare classic NYC experience. They have kept it true to the old NY feel but also making it fully modern and comfortable. The staff are friendly and eager to please. My wife and I had a lovely wedding here last year and just returned for a wonderful anniversary get away. They really spoiled us. The On the Ave suite was lovely. What a real treat.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you very much for spending your first anniversary with us, especially since you also got married at the Warwick. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's charm and that we were able to spoil you. Please come and see us again soon.